I am lucky enough to have a father who travels to Alaska to fish for salmon, and, when he’s successful, he brings me some salmon fresh from the river! This Healthy Honey Garlic Salmon recipe is quick and easy for a weeknight, but still fancy enough for company. Now we’re talkin’!
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb salmon fillet wild caught preferred
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Honey Garlic sauce
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Heat oil in large skillet until hot. Add salmon. Sprinkle salt and pepper on salmon. Let salmon cook 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked through and fish flakes easily when pricked with a fork.
Honey Garlic Sauce
- Heat oil in small saucepan until hot. Add garlic. Sauté 2 minutes. Add honey and Bragg. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Let simmer 6-8 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Remove salmon from heat and place on a serving platter. Drizzle with sauce.