You’ll forget any other breakfast sandwiches the minute your eyes feast upon the glorious stack of goodness that is the healthy Gourmet Breakfast Sandwich.
We served this with Hotshot Hash.
- 6 each 100% whole grain english muffins
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter soft
- 6 patties clean breakfast sausage no sugar listed in ingredients
- 6 slices real american cheese real cheese, not cheese food
- 10 egg
- 3 Tbsp chives chopped
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp hot sauce such as Cholula, or to taste
- Heat a nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Pour 1/3 cup beaten eggs into skillet. Sprinkle with about 1/2 Tablespoon chives. Cook 2 minutes, then flip and cook 2 minutes more. Fold to fit on muffin bottom. Repeat with remaining eggs and muffins.
- Split muffins; toast in toaster. When muffins are toasted, immediately butter cut sides. Set aside.
- Heat skillet. Add sausages, and cook 3 minutes per side. Top each patty with cheese. Cover skillet and remove from heat.
- Top eggs with sausages. Top with arugula. Drizzle with hot sauce, if desired. Top with muffin tops.
This Post Has 0 Comments