This Gluten Free Slow Cooker Baked Spaghetti gives you the ease of the slow cooker, the healthy spaghetti you and your family love, and NO gluten.
You know when you find a recipe that is healthy, gluten free, and slow cooker friendly, that is also kid friendly, you’ve hit the jackpot.
Welcome to the jackpot.
- 2 jars marinara no sugar listed ingredients, 24 oz each
- 1 lb ground beef 90% lean or leaner
- 1 bag frozen diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup frozen diced onions
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt divided
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil or fresh
- 1 lb Brown Rice spaghetti noodles or quinoa noodles
- 2 cups spinach chopped, optional, for garnish
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella grated
- 3 Tbsp fresh basil thinly sliced into ribbons
- Add pasta sauce, meat, bell peppers, onions, garlic, salt, oregano, and basil to slow cooker. Stir well. Cook on low 5 hours. Add noodles and spinach and 2 cups water to slow cooker. Stir well and assure all pasta is covered. Cook on high 30-40 min., or until noodles are cooked.
- In a blender, combine cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and salt. Drop by spoonfuls over the spaghetti. Spread in an even layer on top of pasta mixture. Top with mozzarella. Replace lid. Cook on low 20 min or on high 10 min.
- Top with fresh basil.