Since there’s not much of a sauce to this, it’s almost more like a pasta salad than it is a spaghetti. But, however you want to classify it, this Farmers Market Spaghetti is delicious!
- 1 lb 100% whole wheat spaghetti noodles
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 carrot peeled and diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 japanese eggplant small, diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 pint baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 20 grape tomatoes halved
- 1 1/3 cup parmesan cheese grated, as topping, optional
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil chiffoned (cut into ribbons)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet. Add carrots, onion, eggplant, garlic, bell peppers, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Cook 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes. Cook 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta. Serve veggies over cooked pasta. Top with cheese and basil.
This Post Has 0 Comments