This vegan Creamy Avocado Basil Pesto Pasta has a long name but doesn’t take long to make and it’s wonderful paired with a fruit salad!
- 1 lb 100% whole grain pasta
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 carrot sliced
- 1 sweet onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2 avocado ripe
- 1 cup fresh basil packed
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 4 garlic clove
- 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Heat coconut oil in a medium sauce pan or skillet. Add carrots, onion, pepper and cook 10 minutes (or until carrots are tender).
- Add remaining ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine pesto from blender with sautéed vegetables in the pan.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and preference.
- Serve pesto sauce over pasta or mix together.
This Post Has 0 Comments