Any world where chocolate and coffee collide is a world in which I could live. This clean eating ice cream is a great way to have a treat without the guilt!
Want something a little more fruity instead? Try this dole whip recipe.
- 2 cans coconut milk full fat, not lite
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 1/2 Tbsp espresso powder
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp almond butter no sugar added
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder or dark cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add coconut oil to a small saucepan. Heat until melted. Stir in cocoa powder until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in honey and vanilla until smooth. Pour onto a parchment lined plate. Freeze 30 min to 1 hour.
- While chocolate is hardening, combine all ice cream ingredients (coconut milk through almond butter) in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add to an ice cream maker, while maker is running, and process until frozen to a soft serve consistency. Remove chocolate from freezer and chop into rough chunks. Fold chunks into ice cream. Freeze until ready to serve.
This Post Has 0 Comments