This Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe will make you forget that regular rice ever existed. OK, well let’s not go too far, but it is really good! You can make this right along with us on this video. If you can put up with our antics, that is.
If you’re on a keto or low carb diet (or just looking for a bit of a change), this is an easy one that won’t disappoint.
Also, be sure to check below the recipe for more pics, a pinnable image, and links to other related recipes.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 egg
- 4 tsp sesame oil divided
- 1 head cauliflower riced
- 1 bag frozen peas and carrots
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Dice the chicken breast. Heat a pan over medium heat with 1 Tbsp of sesame oil and cook until the chicken pieces are cooked through.
- Add the frozen peas and carrots and garlic to the pan with the chicken and cook until heated through.
- Add the riced cauliflower to the pan and cook, stirring often, for 5-7 minutes.
- Beat 2 eggs with the remaining 1 tsp of sesame oil. Make a well in the middle of cauliflower mixture so you can see the bottom of the pan. Pour the eggs into the well and scramble them.
- When the eggs are done, add the Bragg Liquid Aminos and stir and continue to cook and stir until the cauliflower is done to your liking.
Save this to your favorite Pinterest boards so you won’t lose it. Just hover and click the Pinterest icon for the photo below. This grain free chicken cauliflower fried rice recipe would go well on low carb, keto, grain free, gluten free, and Asian Pinterest boards.
If you’re not worried about grains or carbs so much (we’re not usually either…but we like options), you could try making our steak fried rice recipe, our shrimp fried rice recipe, or even our regular chicken fried rice recipe.
You could also make this recipe with steak, shrimp, or even tofu.
This Post Has One Comment
This was fast & good. I added some chicken to it also & used it for my lunches for the week.