This healthy, grain-free Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Casserole makes just enough for two, or double or triple it for a family. Loaded with healthy vegetables, lean chicken, and real cheese, this no-chop recipe is made without ever having to touch a knife! PS: it’s freezable, so within minutes you can have a healthy, grain-free, no-chop freezer meal!
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 12 oz frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated, divided
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese not nonfat
- 1 egg
- 5 oz frozen broccoli about 2 cups
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
To Cook Immediately
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine cooked and shredded chicken, cauliflower rice, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, egg, broccoli, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix well. Divide mixture evenly between two individual au gratin dishes or any oven-safe dish.
- Top with cheese. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Prepare as directed above, but do not bake. Cover tightly. Freeze.
To Cook After Freezing
- Thaw. Preheat oven to 350. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 minutes.