Gluten Free Cheddar Cheese Taco Shells made entirely from cheese! We originally made these with Tipsy Turkey Tacos. But they could go with just about any of our Taco Recipes.
- 3 cups cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Wrap a yardstick or ruler in foil, and suspend it between two cans.
- Divide the cheese into 8 equal parts (a little over 1/3 cup each). Spread the cheese into 4 inch circles on the parchment paper making sure that no cheese is off the parchment (it will stick). You may need to do this in batches.
- Bake each batch at 400 for 6-8 minutes or until melted and beginning to brown.
- Using a spatula, carefully remove the cheese circles and drape them over the ruler suspension to form shells. Allow to hang until cooled. Repeat with remaining cheese.
This Post Has One Comment
Whoa! I just discovered this recipe. It looks fabulous and I am going to make them with Cool Ranch Tacos on Friday!