We originally served these Caramelized Onion and Sweet Potato Medallions with Lemon-Brown Butter Catfish and Steamed Peas for a healthy 1-2-3 Eat! Meal.
- 2 yellow onion small
- 2 sweet potato medium
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper or to taste
- Remove onion skins and stems, and slice onions into medallions. Peel potatoes and slice into medallions, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Toss medallions in oil in a large bowl. Toss carefully, trying not to let the onion rings separate. Place in single layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover with foil.
- Place in cold oven. Heat oven to 400. Cook 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook an additional 15 minutes.
This Post Has 0 Comments