Any combination of cheese and vegetables works for this versatile, yet elegant, recipe…or you can go with the Broccoli-Cheddar Omelet Roll as written. Wow your guests with this stunning display over a holiday or just for fun!
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 12 egg
- 1 lb broccoli finely chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated, divided
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend cream cheese, milk, and eggs together until well blended. Pour onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 min or until egg is fluffy and cooked. Remove from oven.
- Spread chopped broccoli and 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese on top of eggs.
- Starting on one of the shorter sides, and working quickly but carefully (pan and egg will be hot), lift parchment paper and roll the omelet into a log.
- Top with remaining cheese. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice into wedges, and serve.