In this healthy Blueberry Balsamic Glazed Salmon recipe, the blueberries offer just a hint of blueberry flavor. It’s really not that fruity so don’t be shy about trying it even if you’re not a “fruit for dinner” type of person.
This recipe was adapted from bonappetit.com.
Blueberry Balsamic Glaze
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 2 Tbsp blueberry all fruit spread such as Polaner All Fruit
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 4 each salmon fillet 6 oz each
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil for garnish
- Add vinegar, wine, fruit spread, and garlic to a small saucepan. Stir well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 20 min. Puree in blender or with an immersion blender.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add oil. When oil is shimmering, add salmon. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from pan and place on a serving plate.
- Drizzle glaze over salmon. Top with basil.