- 8 slices 100% Whole Grain Bread no HFCS
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter soft
- 1 avocado
- 8 slices uncured bacon
- 1 tomato large, ripe, thinly sliced
- romaine lettuce 4 leaves, washed and dried
- mustard optional
- Cook bacon in a skillet until desired crisp-ness. While bacon cooks, toast bread. Spread each of 4 slices of toast with 1/2 Tbsp. butter. Mash avocado; spread mashed avocado evenly over each of the unbuttered pieces of toast. Place lettuce on avocado, top with tomato, 2 slices bacon, and remaining toast. Top with mustard, if desired.