In Australia, they rarely say “breakfast,” opting instead to use the slang term “brekkie.” Enjoy your Big Brekkie, mates! This is like a clean eating McDonald’s Big Breakfast Recipe
- 1 box clean breakfast sausage no sugar or other red tier ingredients
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 8 egg
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- hot sauce optional
- 1 1/2 lb grapes red or green, washed
- Prepare sausage according to package directions. Place on paper towel-lined plate. (servings depend on the kind you buy)
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Crack eggs into a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Using a whisk or fork, whip the eggs until frothy. Pour eggs into the hot buttered skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring often, or until cooked through.
- Serve grapes with your breakfast for dinner.