Baked Carrot Cake Oatmeal Recipe? I can have carrot cake for breakfast? Sure! Why not?
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup almond milk room temperature
- 2 egg room temperature
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted and cooled
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup carrot 3-4, grated
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease square baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together milk, eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Stir in carrots, oats, toasted pecans, cinnamon, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Stir until mixture is well-combined.
- Spread oatmeal into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.