If you have an air fryer, you have to try these air fryer jalapeno poppers. They come out just right with no preheating of a big oven. Of course, you also do these at 400 on a baking sheet in your oven, but I just love the air fryer for stuff like this.
I’ve tried a couple of air fryers and I love this Cuisinart one the best.
- 8 each jalapeno fresh
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 slices 100% Whole Grain Bread
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/3 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix seasonings and cream cheese in a medium bowl
- Cut off stems, halve and deseed jalapenos. Fill with cream cheese mixture.
- Process the bread into crumbs in a food processor or chop into fine pieces. Now take the jalapenos and turn upside down in crumbs and press in to coat the cream cheese in bread crumbs. Sprinkle with cheddar.
- Air fry on 400 about 7 min. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to do 2 batches.