We originally served these Air Fryer Garlic Croutons on our Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad. You can also make these in the oven at 400F but the air fryer just does an amazing job (and with no preheat).
I’ve tried a couple of air fryers and I like this Cuisinart one the best.
- 3 slices 100% Whole Grain Bread with no high fructose corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Cube bread. Toss bread with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic and salt.
- Add the bread cubes to the air fryer basket and set at 400F for 4-7 minutes depending on how you like them. Toss the croutons in the basket at least once in the middle of the time.
This Post Has One Comment
They were nice and crispy but way to much salt. The salt was all you could taste had to throw them out and decrease the salt.