There’s nothing quite like giving “chili in a jar!” The holidays, birthdays, teachers, bosses, self… (hey! Who says you can’t be your own bff?). Try out this 3 Bean Chili Soup Mix!
Check out all of our dry mixes here.
- 1/4 cup dry black beans
- 1/4 cup dry pinto beans
- 1/4 cup dry white beans we used great northern beans
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup freeze dried tomatoes see notes
- 1/4 cup freeze dried bell peppers see notes
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar (1 pint) or other airtight container. Store in a cool, dry place.
To make Chili (Slow Cooker)
- Combine dry mix and 4 cups water in a slow cooker. Cook on high 6-7 hours or until beans are tender.
to Make Chili (Instant Pot)
- Combine dry mix and 4 cups water in Instant Pot. Lock lid; set valve to sealing. Program for bean/chili. Allow for natural pressure release.
Dried Bell Peppers: CLICK HERE
This Post Has One Comment
So easy to make/give as a gift to everyone on my list (fall & winter).