This Teriyaki Steak recipe is another great “1-2-3 Eat!” meal. Teriyaki Steak with grilled baby bok choy and steamed edamame.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 piece fresh ginger 1 inch long, minced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 green onion sliced
Grilled Baby Bok Choy
- 2 heads baby bok choy
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 bag edamame steam-in-the-bag
- Combine all ingredients except green onions in a large zip top plastic bag. Seal and refrigerate 30 minutes. Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill steak 4-5 minutes per side or to desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Slice into strips against the grain. Top with green onions.
Baby Bok Choy
- Preheat grill over medium heat. Remove stems from bok choy and separate into leaves. Rinse and dry and place in a single layer on grill. Drizzle with sesame oil. Grill 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Prepare edamame according to package directions.