100% plant-based and 100% delicious! This Vegan Portobello Stroganoff is good enough for the non-vegans too. Meatless Monday is on!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 package baby bella mushrooms 16 oz, cut into fourths
- 2 yellow onion small, diced
- 2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cup vegetable broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 lb 100% whole grain pasta
- Soak cashews, in enough water to cover, for one hour. Puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add onions and garlic. Cook 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook 7 minutes longer, or until onions and mushrooms are soft.
- Add broth. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
- While mushrooms are simmering, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Stir thyme, rosemary, oregano, and cashew cream into the mushroom mixture. Stir well. Serve over drained noodles. Top with fresh parsley.
This Post Has 0 Comments