Yes, you can do Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes just like you do with regular potatoes and they’re just as good (if not better). Uncured bacon, sour cream, cheese, chives….yum.
- 4 sweet potato
- 4 sliced uncured bacon
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chives chopped
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cook bacon until crispy. Allow to cool. Crumble and set aside.
- Pierce potatoes with fork or knife. Place on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 1 hour.
- Scoop out pulp into a bowl, leaving 1/4 inch thick shells. Set shells aside.
- Mix pulp, most of the bacon (leave a little for garnish if desired), sour cream, chives, and most of the cheese. Place mixture back into reserved shells. Return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with bacon, chives and cheese for garnish and serve.