I found these cute little street taco size tortillas at the store and just couldn’t resist making some Steak Street Tacos! What is it about great food in small packages anyway?
- 2 lbs flank steak
- 2 Tbsp juice from jalapeno jar
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro fresh, chopped, plus more if desired for garnish
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce no sugar listed in ingredients, see notes
- 1/2 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 16 corn tortilla street taco sized
- 6 oz pico de gallo
- 2 Tbsp cilantro fresh, chopped
- 4 oz cojita cheese crumbled
- 6 oz guacamole see notes
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag, or in a 13X9 glass baking dish (do not use metal.) Refrigerate 1-8 hours.
- Preheat grill over medium heat. Grill on medium low 4-5 minutes per side, or until steak has reached desired doneness. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Slice into thin strips.
- Arrange steak, guacamole, pico de gallo, cheese, and additional cilantro on warmed tortillas.
As a freezer meal
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in a large zip top plastic bag. Freeze until ready to use.
- To cook after freezing, thaw completely and proceed as directed above.
This Post Has One Comment
Perfect summer meal!!