Just like with grilled cheese sandwiches, there are no rules when it comes to quesadillas–just throw whatever you want in between two tortillas and let ‘er cook! We served these Spinach-Cheddar Quesadillas with Squash-Sweet Potato-Apple Soup.
- 8 each 100% whole grain soft flour tortilla no high fructose corn syrup
- 2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 4 cup baby spinach
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter soft
- Heat large skillet or griddle to medium-high heat.
- Spread 1/2 Tablespoon butter on one side of each tortilla.
- Place one tortilla, buttered side down, in the hot skillet. Top with 1/2 cup cheese and 1 cup spinach. Place another tortilla, buttered side up, on the cheese mixture.
- Let cook 2-3 minutes, or until tortilla is browned and crispy, then flip and cook on other side 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese, and spinach.
This Post Has 0 Comments