Breakfast? Dinner? Lunch? Snacks? Doesn’t matter. Just make this Healthy Spinach-Artichoke Quiche
- 1 3/8 cup 100% whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk any
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cup baby spinach
- 6 egg
- 1 jar artichoke antipasto such as Trader Joes
- 6 Tbsp feta cheese crumbled
- Combine dry ingredients in a food processor until well blended. Add cold butter. Process until crumbly. Add milk. Process until dough ball forms.
- Roll dough out in-between two pieces of parchment paper, turning frequently to remove any wrinkles. Roll dough to roughly 1/4 inch thick.
- Place dough along bottom and up sides in an 8 inch pie tin. Flute edges.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add spinach. Cook 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently, or until spinach is wilted.
- Mix eggs, spinach, and antipasto. Pour into pie crust. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until set. Top with feta, if desired.