Slow Cooker Peachy BBQ Sandwiches are such a fun and interesting take on the pulled beef sandwich.
- 2 lb chuck roast beef
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup peach fruit-only preserves
- 1 cup frozen diced bell peppers
- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 can tomato paste 6 oz
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp mustard yellow
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 each 100% whole grain hamburger buns
To Cook Immediately
- Place all ingredients (except buns) in a slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Shred beef and serve on buns.
- Place all ingredients (except buns) in a large zip top bag, label, and freeze.
To Cook from Frozen
- Place frozen block in the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 6 hours. Shred beef and serve on buns.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Mouth is watering!
I think this would be worth a try. Sounds very good!