This Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops recipe is one of the most popular 90/10 recipes by far. You can make it as shown in the video below or you can make it in the Instant Pot! We have a recording of making it in the Instant Pot here (see episode 2).
This recipe is also amazing with chicken!
- 2 cups Chicken broth no sugar listed in ingredients
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 boneless pork chop
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Slow Cooker and Freezer Meal Instructions
- Combine broth and cream cheese in a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine pork chops and all remaining ingredients (including contents of blender) in a 1 gallon resealable zip top bag.
- Shake until well coated.
- To use as a freezer meal, put the bag in the freezer. When ready to cook, put frozen block in slow cooker and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8 hours.
- If cooking from fresh, simply empty contents of bag into slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Serve over cooked brown rice.
Instant Pot® Instructions
- Combine half of the broth, all of the spices, and the pork in the Instant Pot. Close the lid and set the steam release valve to "sealing".
- Push "manual" and use the "-" button to change the time to 12 minutes. When time is done, let the pressure release naturally for at least 10 minutes. You can then use the manual release or let it continue to release naturally until the lid can be opened.
- While the pork is cooking in the Instant Pot, combine the cream cheese and the rest of the broth in a blender and blend until smooth.
- When the lid can be removed from the Instant Pot, remove the lid and add the cream cheese mixture. Then push the slow cook option on your Instant pot and use the "adjust" button to change it to high. Let it cook for about 15 minutes to combine. Serve over brown rice if desired.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Making this soon
Made these last night in the Instant Pot; these are so good!