- 4 each 100% whole grain hamburger buns
- 8 oz roast beef no sugar listed in ingredients, such as Trader Joes
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese sliced
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise no sugar listed in ingredients, such as Trader Joes
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish no sugar listed in ingredients; or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 350. Lay the bottom buns in a baking dish or on a baking sheet. Add 1/2 slice cheese to each bun. Add 1 slice roast beef to each bun. Add remaining cheese. Mix mayo and horseradish, and spread evenly over the cut sides of the tops of the buns. Place the tops of buns on top of the cheese. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.