- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thigh
- 28 oz purple potato quartered
- 1 each red onion cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 each green onion thinly sliced, optional
- Preheat oven to 400. Combine chicken, potatoes, onion, oil, and garlic in a bowl. Toss well to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 400 for 30 min or until chicken is done and potatoes are tender. Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onions, if desired.