If you’re tired of always having the same sides with your grass-fed steak, try spicing things up a bit with these Sautéed Green Beans with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Walnuts.
Of course Ryan is partial to the simple “7-minute green beans“, but a little change is always good too. This would make a nice side for a 1-2-3 Eat! meal.
This one was inspired by walnuts.org.
- 2 Tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup walnuts raw
- 1 cup baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 lb green beans trimmed
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Add 1 cup water to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 1.5 minutes or until boiling. Add sun dried tomatoes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Chop olives and slice mushrooms.
- Place walnuts in a medium skillet over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, cook mushrooms over medium high heat. Cook 5 minutes. Add green beans and cook 5 additional minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Add olives, tomatoes, lemon juice, and salt; heat 1-2 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with walnuts and serve.
Pin this sauteed green beans recipe to your favorite boards. Use the pin button on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). This would go great on side dish boards, vegetarian or vegan boards, and more.
This Post Has 0 Comments