I’m always looking for a delicious, healthy side dish for mexican night, and this Mexican Sweet Potato Salad not only serves that purpose, and beautifully, but it’s so good I might just have to make it as my main dish.
This recipe was adapted from readyseteat.com.
- 4 each sweet potato spiralized
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups corn
- 1 each red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained, 14.5 oz.
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes fire roasted preferred
- 1 can green chiles diced, fire roasted preferred
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350. Add spiralized sweet potatoes to a baking sheet. Bake 10 min. Allow to cool.
- Mix sweet potatoes, spinach, corn, onion, cilantro, and black beans in a large serving bowl.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour over salad and toss well.
This Post Has 0 Comments