Easy to pre-make and prep ahead, these healthy, low carb lunch kits are just the ticket for grab and go without the chemicals and preservatives of their commercial counterparts. If you’re looking for a keto or low carb bento lunch box recipe, this is the one.
You can also find the low carb pretzels all by themselves on this recipe.
- 1 each egg hard boiled
- 2 each dill pickle spears
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 4 each mini bell peppers
- 1 wheel Babybel cheese
Low Carb Pretzel
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1 each egg divided
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Arrange all ingredients in a portable container of your choice, if you need it to travel. A plate works great, too, if you're not needing it to be portable. See notes for our container suggestions.
Low Carb Pretzel
- Beat 1 egg. Measure out 1 teaspoon of beaten egg and set aside (for egg wash). Set remaining beaten egg aside.
- Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a microwave save bowl. Microwave on high 30 sec. Stir. If it doesn't combine or if it's still hard to stir, microwave another 15 seconds and stir. Repeat until well combined. Preheat oven to 425.
- Add beaten egg, and all remaining ingredients except egg wash and salt to cheese mixture. Stir well. Remove from bowl and add to a clean work surface dusted with almond flour. Roll to a long rope, about 9 inches long. Shape rope into a pretzel shape. Place on parchment lined baking sheet. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with topping. Bake at 425 for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Add pretzel to lunch kit.
Pin this to your favorite boards on Pinterest so you won’t lose it! Use the pin button on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). These low carb lunch kits would go well on keto boards, lunch boards, and low carb boards.
Make a bunch of these for the week ahead and always have a tasty, healthy lunch at work! This is similar to what we call a “Grazer’s Lunch” but with all low carb ingredients.
This Post Has 0 Comments