This Jalapeno-Ranch Dressing Recipe goes great with our Southwest Chopped Salad. We also have a Jalapeno vinaigrette.
- 8 oz plain yogurt
- 1/2 jalapeno stemmed and seeded
- 5 pickled jalapeno slices drained
- 1/2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp onion chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp buttermilk powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cilantro plus more for garnish, if desired
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
This Post Has 0 Comments