This Healthy Steak Stir Fry can be served with brown rice or cauliflower rice or it can be served by itself. No junk ingredients!
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lb sirloin steak thinly sliced
- 1 lb sugar snap pea pods
- 2 carrot large, cut into matchsticks
- 1 pint mushrooms sliced
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 zucchini cut into matchsticks
- 2 green onion thinly sliced
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat coconut oil over medium high heat. Add steak. Cook, stirring frequently, 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- In same pan, add carrots and red pepper. Stir fry 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add mushrooms, zucchini, and peapods. Stir fry another 2-4 minutes. Return beef to pan.
- Pour sauce (without cornstarch) over veggies and beef in pan, and then stir in cornstarch mix. Heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
Stir Fry Sauce
- Stir cornstarch and water together and set aside.
- Mix Bragg's, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil.
This Post Has 3 Comments
[…] stuffed sweet potatoes one night and baked sweet potatoes another night. Making double the rice for stir fry can mean a second meal of fried […]
I’m loving these 1-2-3 Eat Meals! This is another that I will be trying soon.
We love this! Last time I made it, I diced up some leftover roast beef that we had….. turned out very good!