Healthy Grilled Chicken Sandwiches paired with some purple potato fries is a super easy weeknight meal that you can make at home instead of ordering! YUM!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast 3-4 oz each
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper divided
- 4 leaves curly leaf lettuce
- 1 tomato large, ripe
- 4 each 100% whole grain hamburger buns
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard no sugar listed in ingredients
- 2 tsp honey
- 4 tsp unsalted butter
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Grill chicken for 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked through and juices run clear.
- While chicken is cooking, combine mustard, honey, and remaining 1/4 tsp pepper. Spread butter on cut sides of buns.
- Remove chicken from grill; keep warm. Place buns buttered sides down on grill. Grill 2-3 minutes or until toasted.
- Assemble sandwiches: bottom bun, chicken, tomato, lettuce, honey mustard, and top bun.