Tangy and healthy Cilantro-Lime Dressing.
- 1 cup cilantro loosely packed, stems removed
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves bottled minced garlic
- lime juice about 1 lime
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine cilantro, Greek yogurt, garlic and lime juice in the bowl of a food processor.
- With the motor running, add olive oil and vinegar in a slow stream until emulsified.
- Serve immediately.
Pin this healthy Cilantro-Lime Dressing recipe to your favorite boards. Use the pin button on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). This would go great on clean eating boards, salad and dressing boards, condiment boards, and more.