This healthy caesar dressing recipe is a must for anyone who loves caesar salad.
- 2 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 2 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. If dressing hardens in the fridge, return to room temperature to use by running warm water over the container or microwaving if it is in a microwave safe container.