Looking for new, delicious ways to eat kale? This healthy and easy Italian Kale Salad is not just another boring salad. This salad suits itself as a side to any Italian dish, but even though it’s served as a side, be prepared for it to shine as the star.
This recipe was adapted from parsnipsandpastries.com.
- 1 bunch kale stems and ribs removed, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes chopped
- 3/4 cup marinated artichokes drained and chopped (about a half a can)
- 1 cup Kalamata olives sliced
- 1/4 cup mozzarella grated
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp oregano dried, or 1 Tbsp fresh
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Divide kale evenly among 4 bowls. Evenly distribute all other ingredients except dressing and cheese to the same bowls.
- combine dressing ingredients. Drizzle over bowls. Top with cheese.
Pin this easy Italian kale salad recipe to your favorite boards so you never lose it. Use the pin button on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). This would go great on clean eating boards, salad boards, Italian boards, and more.
Serve this easy Italian kale salad with our Eggplant Parmesan for an amazing meatless meal. Try it with our healthy simple alfredo or our Quick and Easy Italian Soup for an amazingly easy weeknight meal that even kids will love.
Speaking of healthy and kid-friendly, try this salad with our Slow Cooker Simple Spaghetti.
This Post Has One Comment
You come here with simple recipes for making healthy kale salad. the salad is incredibly beneficial for health. 🙂 I want to ask, can we add vinegar instead of lemon juice?