Like your favorite parcel, these clean eating chicken ranch wraps are wrapped up for your enjoyment. (See what I did there?) Please note marinating time for planning purposes!
This recipe was adapted from gimmedelicious.com
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp salt divided
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper divided
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella grated
- 10 each 100% whole grain soft flour tortilla
- Combine olive oil, worcestershire sauce, lime juice, garlic, cumin, chili powder, crushed red pepper, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, and honey in a bowl. Whisk until well combined. Add chicken to a glass dish. Pour marinade over chicken. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 min or as long as overnight.
- While chicken is marinating, combine yogurt, chives, onion powder, dried parsley, dried dill, and remaining salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat grill over medium heat. Grill chicken 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Discard any remaining marinade. Let chicken stand at room temperature 5 minutes. Dice chicken.
- Add marinated, cooked, diced chicken, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing, and cilantro evenly among tortillas, wrap tortillas around filling, taking care to fold in the ends to prevent spillage. Spread butter lightly over both sides of each wrap.
- On outdoor grill, panini press, or in a heavy skillet, cook wraps until browned and slightly crispy and cheese is melted.
This Post Has One Comment
I need to try these soon. I really like wraps.