This Clean Eating BBQ Sauce recipe was originally created for our BBQ Meatloaf, but it was so good that we have used it on many other things. So, we decided to put it out as a standalone recipe. This is a sweet and sticky sauce that goes great on just about anything you want to BBQ.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp strawberry fruit-only preserves
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 can tomato paste 6 oz.
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Keep in a sealed container in the fridge.