Whip up a batch or two of this BLT dip for your next summer pot luck and watch it disappear!
- 1 lb uncured bacon no sugar listed in ingredients
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tomato chopped, plus more for garnish, if desired
- 1/4 cup green onion plus more for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange bacon on baking sheet in a single layer, trying not to let the edges touch. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until browned and crisp. Remove from pan and allow to cool on a paper-towel-lined plate. Reduce oven temperature to 350.
- While bacon is cooling, mix yogurt, sour cream, cream cheese, mashed avocado, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, and green onions in a medium bowl. Crumble bacon and stir bacon crumbles into yogurt mixture, reserving some for garnish, if desired.
- Spread dip into a pie plate or small casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with additional tomato, green onions, and cooked bacon, if desired. Serve with homemade corn chips (see notes)
This Post Has 5 Comments
Making this but without avocado,lol
Oh man!! Next party I go to, I’m making this!
This looks really good!
This I might try on Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve with the homemade chips.
I didn’t like it but everyone else did