Peaches are in season! Well, as of the release of this healthy peach-glazed salmon recipe they are anyway. Don’t worry though, if they’re not in season, you can still make this tasty dish without the fresh peaches.
I adapted this recipe from mountainmamacooks.com.
- 1 lb salmon fillet wild caught preferred
- 1 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1-2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp peach fruit-only preserves like polaner
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 each peach pitted and sliced, optional
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. While oil is heating, combine cajun seasoning and coconut sugar. Rub seasoning mix over salmon.
- Add salmon to hot skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes per side or until fish flaked easily with fork.
- While salmon is cooking, combine preserves and lime juice. Pour over salmon. Let salmon cook with glaze 1-2 minutes. (cook times can overlap)
- Plate salmon and drizzle any remaining glaze over salmon. Garnish with fresh peach slices, if desired.
Pin this healthy peach-glazed salmon recipe to your favorite boards. Use the pin button on the image below (hover to see it on desktop). This would go great on clean eating boards, seafood boards, summer boards, and more.