- 1 cup pecan halves
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 10 oz baby spinach or baby spinach blend
- 1 lb strawberries stemmed and sliced
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill over medium heat 8-10 minutes per side, or until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice into thin slices.
- Arrange spinach evenly among 4 salad bowls. Top with strawberries. Fan chicken over spinach. Sprinkle with pecans. Dress as desired.