Prevent your screen from going dark
- 2 lbs ground beef 90% lean or leaner
- 24 pickled jalapeno slices
- 6 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 red onion thinly sliced, optional
- 1 cup Arugula optional
- 1 tomato sliced, optional
- 6 each 100% whole grain hamburger buns no high fructose corn syrup
Divide beef into 12 equal parts. Form each part into a thin patty.
Place 1 oz cheese on each of 6 patties. Top with 4 jalapeños. Top with remaining 6 patties, and seal edges to form 6 single patties.
Grill patties 4-6 minutes per side, or until burgers have reached desired doneness. Serve burgers on buns with onion, tomato, and arugula, if desired.